1. Transportation arrangements
2. Accommodation for night stay
3. Food and water arrangements
4. Have a concept about the spectacular places where you are going to travel
5. Other needs
Perhaps you are thinking that you have already known these things very well, is there any need to remind about these? But can you always perfectly associate these things? Please answer the questions before starting your travel anywhere:
1. Is the weather perfect for you to travel, where you are planning to go that time?
2. Do all your family members have the required physical condition to travel the place of your planning?
3. Do you have enough arrangements of money?
4. Have you well informed about the transportation system of that place?
5. If you are planning to go for a couple of days, do you know what the arrangements for night stay, necessary foods and water would be?
6. If anyone falls sick or any accident occurs, do you have necessary arrangements to get rid out of that?
7. Do you remember to take the first aid box along with the medicines you and your family members take regularly?
8. Is cell phone network coverage available in the place? If not then what is the alternative way to communicate with your family members?
9. How easy to get the passport and visa to travel abroad? Is the number of pages of the passport and validity date of visa enough for your desired travel?
There is no alternative of traveling to get rid of this mechanical life. Not certainly the hunger of your stomach but it will absolutely fill up the hunger of your mind. Therefore detect these obstacles and take remedies before starting your journey. Then start your journey freely to your desired destination and make your mind fresh. Bon voyage!